View RSS Feed

Captain Pike's Ship Log II

Day to day entries of note, whether they be simply ramblings and musings or actual projects -- pieces of things I've been working on.

1. A hitch in the proceedings...

by , 10-15-2008 at 03:23 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    Okay, yeah... it turns out, I can be a bugger to live with. We talked on the phone, Little Miss Wonderful and I, we talked about... money. See, here's an area where we, at least I alone, have some issues. I hate to buy something, then see it at half-price a week later or somewhere else. Before I say anything more, have a look at the real LMW, or more precisely, the youngest of, Little Miss Wonderful.

Updated 10-15-2008 at 03:31 PM by Captain Pike

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. She Finds a House!

by , 10-13-2008 at 04:11 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    Well folks, Little Miss wonderful seems to have found the house for us. And none too soon, either. You see, her parents are a little toxic which makes living there difficult. It's not a grand Palace, but it has four bedrooms and an attached garage! I don't know if the pool table in the finished basement comes with it or not.

She is an only child and ...

Updated 10-13-2008 at 04:18 PM by Captain Pike

Categories
    Autobiographical
  3. Darn it, summer's over!!

by , 10-02-2008 at 02:04 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    Autumn, a time for harvest; a time to review the year's proceeds.

If you are a maple leaf or a person with any money in the US stock market then maybe, FALL is more the operative word. Or maybe when the Great Spirit shuts one door, she reveals a couple open windows.

This is technically Little Miss Wonderful's last day on the job. She has ...

Updated 10-02-2008 at 02:12 PM by Captain Pike (The tease didn't show the picture.)

Categories
    Autobiographical
  4. The Carnival's in Town

by , 08-10-2008 at 02:09 AM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)

Little Miss wonderful and I went to the Carnival in town. We showed up just before they really opened. This allowed us to roll and stroll about unimpeded.

I love the Carnival Artwork -- it really ought to be considered an art ...

Updated 09-11-2008 at 03:01 PM by Captain Pike (Assigning this entry to a category)

Categories
    Autobiographical
  5. Coffee Anyone?

by , 08-07-2008 at 04:48 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    I've got no problem with coffee; I could quit anytime. I really do enjoy a great cup of Joe, however. We used to buy all kinds of exotic coffees. I think it matters more how the coffee is brewed than how much you had to pay for a pound. Maybe it's the exact right temperature that makes it best, I don't know.

I really enjoy the coffee that comes out of those "one-shot"

Updated 09-11-2008 at 03:02 PM by Captain Pike

Categories
    Autobiographical
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast