View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

What the mind can make up is Amazing! Let the Imagination be released, Let the love of writing take over!

1. Stars

by , 04-26-2012 at 03:52 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    So, I've been having this...excerpt for lack of terms...hanging around on my computer. The idea for this started one night after I got out my last evening class last autumn. I was looking up at the stars as I waited for my ride, and bam! This story was born although I haven't completed it yet. I've posted it on the forums, but no replies at all.

I've called it Stars up until now because I didn't know what else to call it.

It was a quiet night. I sat back and looked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hola!

by , 04-18-2012 at 12:31 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hey Guys.

How's everyone been? I was just realizing lately that I haven't been very active on LitNet. Not saying that LitNet's not fun or anything like that. It's just that I've been so busy with working on my art and my writing works that I haven't really been on any other sites.

I'm mostly on websites such as FictionPress and Wattpad these days. My username is Kyeire there. Mostly, I've been writing like crazy. Maybe one day I'll get the courage to post one of my ...
    Categories