View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. January 1st, 2011

by , 01-02-2011 at 01:34 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Wow. the year 2011 looks weird, but i probably thought the same when 2010 started. Well. this is basically something to say....I posted on the 1st day of the year!

I do hope everyone's year started off smoothly. For me, I got to spend it with close friends and family. Although I didn't watch the big traditional countdown(I never do) I can honestly say, I am more than content because I was with people who love me.

Just for the record, when you're with the people you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Holidays

by , 12-30-2010 at 12:45 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Christmas has come and gone, and all I can say is that I'm more than happy to have celebrated with family. No matter what I've been through and what's going on now, I'm so glad to have spent that little bit of time, with my full family.
    In truth, I can honestly say that holidays are the best when spent with people you consider close to you. For most, it is family. Others may be friends, but holidays were made to spend with someone.
    But I'm glad that even for a little time, for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. College IX(Final)

by , 12-15-2010 at 04:12 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hey guys!

So, as far as I know, this may be the end of the College series. I took my last final today, signaling both the end of my first semester, and the beginning of winter break. Of course I signed up for Spring classes, so I'm going to enjoy this break! I'll be starting second semester January 18th.

But the finals were easier than expected. I took three of my exams on Monday. I was angry about my Math final though. Docking two point out of a possible nine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. College VIII

by , 12-10-2010 at 11:43 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Guys! So I know that it's three days later, and I usually post once a week, but today's special! It's the last day of actual class. Next week, I'll be going into test mode, taking tests and things like that! Yaaa-ah no. So These next tests, although they don't cover the semester as a whole. some of them will have a big impact on what my final grade is. Oh noo!

so right now I'm realh hyper, so ignore the exclamation marks and exaggerated responses if you're barely waking up or about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. College VII

by , 12-07-2010 at 06:12 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Well, It's getting awfully close to Finals time. To most college students, it's not a big deal...well, maybe it's just the freshman students.

Remember when I said I hated doing assignments online? Well, I still do. But the English class I had, it was required. even though I still couldn't get it to work, my teacher still found a way to save me. She said she never usually do this, but she gave me another way to make it up. Her exception: I'm a good student who put effort to be on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast