Blog Comments

BTW, I've run into people who were much stranger than you are.
    Point out that there aren't many decent jobs for people with less than a college degree.

I understand what you are saying, but you may be deciding the issue in te wrong way. You might look at what courses you have done well in regardless of wwhat you think you want to study. You should try to do what you enjoy and do well. There are even jobs for Tai Chi instructors.
    XD Except we don't want the monsters to come back.
    Later gator!
    Come back soon, big baboon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Okay, we'll attack the doggone monsters again
    I love defeating monsters! And I know that we can! >>>>>> <<<< He's going bye bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull
    Aw! Maxey! I know you'll get the hang of it! Don't give up, okay? And I won't give up on that doggone English class! We will work twice as hard the next time around!
    Okay, we'll attack the doggone monsters again
    It sounds like you survived your first year, Beautifull! Well done. Now you can enjoy the summer (please do) and re-energize for next year.
    Aw! Maxey! I know you'll get the hang of it! Don't give up, okay? And I won't give up on that doggone English class! We will work twice as hard the next time around!
    I, on the other hand, am getting A's only in the English-related classes, such as Phonetics, Grammar and the like. I'm totally failing Psychology, so I think I will definitely have to retire, regroup my army and strike back some other time... evidently, I have no talent for Psychology at all Apparently, I'm only good at English, whereas other classmates are only good at Psychology!

But I'm glad you're doing fine
    The manga Skip Beat and Koukou Debut are both Japanese. There is a Korean version of Boys Over Flowers, but there is also a Japanese version. Hana Kimi is Japanese. You're Beautiful is Korean....I guess my top five has narrowed down to Japanese and Korean Entertainment.
    Updated 03-28-2011 at 03:46 PM by Beautifull
    Is it Asian in general or more specifically, Japanese?
    Yes! They all are humorous too! I love them!
    Some of those look pretty good! I'll have to check them out this summer.
    That is an excellent idea! The three Asian entertainment I like are manga, anime, and dramas.
    I am addicted to anime, myself, but have not checked out many other forms of media. I will have to do so.
    Thank you!
    thanks.I wish you the best as well!
    Haha. I took a deep breath, and it worked!

But wow...non-stop nine hours? I think that's how last semester was. But that was every wednesday. Monday and friday was only seven hours. I hoep you do well when you start.
    maine seems a little more better than yours now actually, cause even though I have classes none stop for 9 hours,but still I don't get bored of not having anything to do..by the way (don't learn this) but when I DO get tired of the prof I tend to eat in the classroom ,enjoying my food with my class mates ,oh and you can always tend to find something funny to laugh at!!!

as for my book..I've read 333 pages(interesting number!) and I really hope you read it..because personally I can relate to Lucy Snowe alot.Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I am!

my Wendsdays are veryyyyy busy,but right now I want to be occupied more than anything..I just want to get out the HOUSE!!

Do me a favor and take a very deep breath when you get to Uni tomorrow! Love ya.
    Eck. I already hate my Wednesdays! Getting there at nine, then turning around two hours with nothing to do for six hours, then not getting home until around ten. I'm exhausted the next day! I want my own transportation already.

But you're completely right, I haven't even finished a full week, and I'm already having trouble getting out of bed in the morning....

I do hope you like the book, because it sounds interesting to me, so interesting, that I want to check it out.

I do hope you like your Wednesdays more than I do, actually, I hope you enjoy your classes, even if they're a little hectic.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast