Blog Comments

Hey!! glad you're gonna get some action cause I"m still stuck on the yellow days of freedom between the first and secod semester ,It's funny that we wish for it to come in all the days and nights of exams but when just a week has past you wanna get up and go again! I start mine in 8 days.To keep the time passing I am reading Villette be Charlotte Bronte.
    My schedule is worst than yours really ..but that could wait until 8 days..have fun in Uni!!!
    No Problem Good friend!
    It is except when they rant and yell
    Okay. Thanks, good friend
    As long as you're yourself, you won't think about changing, okay?
    That sounds pretty good too! I was happy with my parents and siblings. It's good to have family.
    I with the parents, mostly the only family I have. It was good
    I will try though I admit it's very hard at times
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Thank you both, Beaut and qimi, for the kind advice. I'll keep it all in mind. You two are good people and good friends.
    Thank you much Maxey! You're a great friend too. And very very kind. Please don't ever change!
    Thank you both, Beaut and qimi, for the kind advice. I'll keep it all in mind. You two are good people and good friends.
    Thanks Q, sand very good points. Take heed Max an Peter. Very good advice!

Happy New Year Q!
    It's a beautiful and wise thought, Beautifull.

You know Max, if it's unrequited the best thing it to acknowledge how the situation really is and depart. It's not an easy thing to do, but it can be learned. You have to also acknowledge how wonderful you really are, because that's true, too.

PeterL, I'm so sorry. But like living well being the best revenge, you gave him the best revenge you could. Nothing.

Happy New Year, one and all!
    Wow. I'm glad you got away unscathed. Maybe the cops expected more crime and was disappointed.
    The year started oddly for me too, but the cop who stopped me out of boredom let me off with a warning.
    I understand fully. You have a big heart Max. I do hope you had decent holidays!

And I also want to say, I don't think any one wants to be pitied. I know I hate it. Just smile and endure. It may be hard, and you may want to hit them. But inform them nicely that you don't want to be pitied. That's what I would do.
    I often find it easier to not hole up and express my feelings when it is with people that often show and tell the same feelings for me, but when it's someone I appreciate... when I sense that my affection is present and theirs is absent... I really can't find the words to tell them anything. I don't know which part of what they claimed to feel was true and which was false, because if they ever had a feeling, it seems to have vanished. I feel that if they ever talk to me it must be out of pity and I don't especially enjoy being pitied. However, I still feel a form of affection for them, and I wish I didn't, because something tells me they don't feel likewise, and this causes a bitter tight knot in the throat, and a burning heat in the lachrymals.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with the main concept. I am just expressing how I perceive the showing of unrequited feelings.
    Updated 01-02-2011 at 03:50 AM by Maximilianus
    @motherhubbard: Thank you very much!
    @PeterL: Sounds interesting!
    @Jersea: It sounds like it was a glorious Christmas! I'm really happy for you!

I do hope the New Year started off great for you all!
    The holidays should be spent with your family. We got Chinese this Christmas. It as fun as there were just myself, my husband and the baby.
    You'll love my calendar. The only holidays are the five (six in leap years) intercalendral days, but there are three day weekends every week, and every date falls on the same day of the week every month. Getting rid of the excess holidays will make it very worthwhile.
    that was very nice.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast