View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. HOT OFF THE...Ummm...o.O...let's just say the most Recent...

by , 08-30-2010 at 08:20 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    OK. This is my latest drawing!!!

Well, I looked at my drawing I named Lita, and saw that my rose sucked, so I tried making an up close rose. I think I'm getting better... :P

But before, I was angry at my computer...I drew this last night, and the stupid Deviant Art froze! So my whole work that took two hours to complete was erased clean. I was looking back at a white screen. I was so angry I knew I couldn't make anything else, so I put my laptop aside and I slept on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Computer Fun. :)

by , 08-29-2010 at 04:34 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Ok. So I've been busy drawing with my computer laptop, and let me tell you, using your finger on a touch pad makes it sooooo hard to draw line! Well, I am liking what I draw so far...and I enjoy creating these pictures!
    Here's my first one*:

And my second*:

And finally, but definitely not the last*:

Updated 08-29-2010 at 04:40 AM by Beautifull

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Changing Horizons

by , 08-11-2010 at 06:16 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hi Guys! This is my first one-shot story, and to add to that, my first completed story. I'm surprised it took three hours to write! I'm hoping it's pretty good!

Changing Horizons

I stood and looked out at the horizon. I could keep chasing it, and I wouldn't ever run into him. That's because where he was, I couldn't go. He would never be able to talk to me. The rain started falling, and yet, I didn't move my hands from the rail protecting me from falling down into the ...

Updated 10-19-2010 at 01:23 PM by Beautifull

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just a few things about me.

by , 07-23-2010 at 08:25 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    So, I've seen a few blogs that my friends have done, and I realized that I haven't posted that much about me....

So….I like writing…of course it’s obvious by this blog, but I just had the urge to say it. But it’s not true that that’s the only thing I like to do. I like to draw, read, and of course, stay on the computer dwindling my youth away. But hey, I’ll worry about that when I have come to the end of it. Right now, I would rather sit down in my room and type away, or watch away, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blue Blu Bloo!

by , 07-19-2010 at 09:05 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Okay guys, so you know how basically everything you see of mine is blue? Yeah. You could say that I'm infatuated!

Just recently, I took a quiz called "What color describes your personality?"

Here's my results:
    Your Personality can best be described by Blue! You are very emotional on the inside but put on a smile for the world, You have your own unique beauty no matter what those butts from school say. You keep your emotions bottled up, wanting nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast