Blog Comments

Yes! There sure is. I promise to do my best next semester!
    There's always next semester.
    That was communications, but that's not what I want to major in. It was just a cohort class for the honors program. It was almost a type of recreational class. One of the B's I got was in Biology, and I could've done better, if I had put more effort, but since I knew the stuff, I kinda slacked.
    Not bad, I just checked what I got n my first semester: 2 A's and 4 B's. The one you want to take more classes with is the one who gave you the A.
    Yes, I did make arrangements, and I finally found out my grade in that class. A sound B! yay! So my grades for my first semster: one A, two B's, and a C. I really really was trying to bring that C up to a B, but...details, details....heh. Hopefully I don't have that teacher again...he's not so good. But! Good grades though...compared to others, who withdrew from most of their classes.
    So finals were a sound and fury signifying nothing.

Didn't you make some arrangement about the online part of the class?
    I always found finals to be relatively easy, but those of us wit high IQ's and good background usually find formal education easy.
    Thank you! I'm really glad I'm almost done with first semester.
    I was just remembering the finals period of my freshman year, what a time. I seldom had such an easy time in higher education.

Have a good time.
    Oh dear. Chemistry...that wretched thing! I do hope you did well, and I thank you for the luck. I'll need it for my finals.
    Good luck, man. I wrote my Chemistry final yesterday, brutal long answer section.
    twenty pounds! Oh dear....I think I lost a few pounds...like...ten....hmmm.

But yes, I feel as though I'm already done.
    Sp you have pretty much finished and survived your first semester, and you didn't gain the rumored twenty pounds, so you were successful.
    Yes Q, she sure did!

And thank you Peter. What's so funny is that the only final I actually took this semester was the speech that I did last Wednesday, the rest are basically the last tests on the last chapter we went over. So hopefully it's easy and I'll be done in a jiffy.
    Well, you see, I always had problems to go with the flow. You know, I'm the avenger type and for one reason or another, I often felt a wish to get payback Oh well, it's in the past now.
    Good luck, I always found that finals weren't all that bad, because not everything could be included. If you know everything important in the class, then the final will be eassy. I hope that you won't have mn long answers. Writing essays for a final are unpleasant to everyone.
    I hope finals go well for you, and I'm glad your English teacher noticed your efforts!
    Yes, on that matter, we do.
    O Good! We agree.
    Well, I wouldn't say I hated high school, but for me, I was just going with the flow. Now, I'm following my goals and putting everything else on hold.
    Yes....I do believe Anatomy is more important than Art History in the Medical Field...
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast