View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A William Blake Quote...

by , 07-12-2010 at 01:22 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    "Never seek to tell thy love
    Love that never told can be..."

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think this quote is saying that love shouldn't be spoken, but shown...although something seems to be missing from my interpretation...it may be that I didn't interpret it right at all...

what are your takes on it? Please? I may not be looking at it from the right angle... I would like to know the true meaning of this quote...it's so pretty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Temp: A Deal Made In Heaven

by , 07-05-2010 at 02:35 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Okay, I really was debating on whether I should post this story or not, but...I just made up my mind to post the Prologue and see what you think.

Okay, so the title of the blog is "Temp: A Deal Made in Heaven" because I'm still not sure whether or not I like that name for the story...so beware, the title of this is subject to change.

Okay, without further ado...
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. a little jot last night...

by , 07-03-2010 at 01:41 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull View Post
    Blaze, you make me feel like a fraud, because I really do write these on the spur of the moment. And yet, the way you express my poetry, it feels as though I should've worked a long time on them. But I do feel honored that you say that I find what's deep in the heart...that may be true, because if you write a poem as a jot down, really, you don't think about what you actually said until you read back over it. Maybe that's how I am able to conquer what others cannot do...because I don't give my mind
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. a little jot last night...

by , 06-28-2010 at 05:41 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
    Beautiful, you stirred the moment and this proves now you have the craft to write poetry most of us are not endowed with. Poetry must pop up effortlessly, a jot down; to rephrase your own terms and you had the gift the one that is rare in this world of machinery minds. You can transport your reader to the serenity of mountains that make us forget this rat race for a while and get drunk in a dreamy world that snares us or enchants into a world that is half real

When you really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hello! I Think I'm back for good. :)

by , 06-28-2010 at 01:46 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Well, I've been really busy for the past year...man the last of any education level always seems to be stressful. I spent most of the time afrai that I wouldn't pass, but I'm alright now.

I'm working on a few stories...even though I haven't finished any on here...I guess I'mjust teasing you all with all the excerpts I posted on here previously. Well...I guess I'll just say "Expect More!"

Take care!

Oh, and P.S: I have a new penname! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast