View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

What the mind can make up is Amazing! Let the Imagination be released, Let the love of writing take over!

1. The Hardships of Writing a Story

by , 09-18-2010 at 02:02 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    When I first attempted to write a story was probably in Preschool, so so so many years ago, I didn't think much, but I like it. I remember running up to my Dad, waving the paper around while running towards him as he came to pick me up.

I have not changed so much since that time. When I write, I'd like it to be for the sole purpose that I like it. I really don't like writing essays, prompts, or anything like that, but for the sake of animals, I am able to sick in until the end. Wish ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. College

by , 09-10-2010 at 01:17 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    So the one question asked to me for the past month is, "What's college like?" the second most asked question is, "What major are you taking?"

Well to answer that last question, it's kind of obvious if you've seen my page. I want to be an animal doctor. Having animals since I can remember, and having experiences where I feel I'm able to help animals have made me make up my mind since I was thirteen.

College in American(for other countries) is just ...

Updated 11-23-2010 at 04:34 AM by Beautifull

Categories
    College
  3. HOT OFF THE...Ummm...o.O...let's just say the most Recent...

by , 08-30-2010 at 08:20 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    OK. This is my latest drawing!!!

Well, I looked at my drawing I named Lita, and saw that my rose sucked, so I tried making an up close rose. I think I'm getting better... :P

But before, I was angry at my computer...I drew this last night, and the stupid Deviant Art froze! So my whole work that took two hours to complete was erased clean. I was looking back at a white screen. I was so angry I knew I couldn't make anything else, so I put my laptop aside and I slept on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Computer Fun. :)

by , 08-29-2010 at 04:34 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Ok. So I've been busy drawing with my computer laptop, and let me tell you, using your finger on a touch pad makes it sooooo hard to draw line! Well, I am liking what I draw so far...and I enjoy creating these pictures!
    Here's my first one*:

And my second*:

And finally, but definitely not the last*:

Updated 08-29-2010 at 04:40 AM by Beautifull

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Changing Horizons

by , 08-11-2010 at 06:16 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hi Guys! This is my first one-shot story, and to add to that, my first completed story. I'm surprised it took three hours to write! I'm hoping it's pretty good!

Changing Horizons

I stood and looked out at the horizon. I could keep chasing it, and I wouldn't ever run into him. That's because where he was, I couldn't go. He would never be able to talk to me. The rain started falling, and yet, I didn't move my hands from the rail protecting me from falling down into the ...

Updated 10-19-2010 at 01:23 PM by Beautifull

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast