View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

What the mind can make up is Amazing! Let the Imagination be released, Let the love of writing take over!

1. Just a few things about me.

by , 07-23-2010 at 08:25 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    So, I've seen a few blogs that my friends have done, and I realized that I haven't posted that much about me....

So….I like writing…of course it’s obvious by this blog, but I just had the urge to say it. But it’s not true that that’s the only thing I like to do. I like to draw, read, and of course, stay on the computer dwindling my youth away. But hey, I’ll worry about that when I have come to the end of it. Right now, I would rather sit down in my room and type away, or watch away, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blue Blu Bloo!

by , 07-19-2010 at 09:05 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Okay guys, so you know how basically everything you see of mine is blue? Yeah. You could say that I'm infatuated!

Just recently, I took a quiz called "What color describes your personality?"

Here's my results:
    Your Personality can best be described by Blue! You are very emotional on the inside but put on a smile for the world, You have your own unique beauty no matter what those butts from school say. You keep your emotions bottled up, wanting nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A William Blake Quote...

by , 07-12-2010 at 01:22 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    "Never seek to tell thy love
    Love that never told can be..."

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think this quote is saying that love shouldn't be spoken, but shown...although something seems to be missing from my interpretation...it may be that I didn't interpret it right at all...

what are your takes on it? Please? I may not be looking at it from the right angle... I would like to know the true meaning of this quote...it's so pretty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Temp: A Deal Made In Heaven

by , 07-05-2010 at 02:35 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Okay, I really was debating on whether I should post this story or not, but...I just made up my mind to post the Prologue and see what you think.

Okay, so the title of the blog is "Temp: A Deal Made in Heaven" because I'm still not sure whether or not I like that name for the story...so beware, the title of this is subject to change.

Okay, without further ado...
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. a little jot last night...

by , 07-03-2010 at 01:41 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull View Post
    Blaze, you make me feel like a fraud, because I really do write these on the spur of the moment. And yet, the way you express my poetry, it feels as though I should've worked a long time on them. But I do feel honored that you say that I find what's deep in the heart...that may be true, because if you write a poem as a jot down, really, you don't think about what you actually said until you read back over it. Maybe that's how I am able to conquer what others cannot do...because I don't give my mind
    Categories
    Uncategorized