View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Art Cont...

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments. I think I've got it back on track though!! I set it aside, but it just kept staring at me in a manner of speaking. So finally I decided just to toy with it for a bit. As for my mediums, I am poor, therefore I use everything and anything I can get my hands on. I've been toying with ink lately...kind of bending it around, seeing what it can produce...its actually very neat! In fact, I actually just stopped by on my way home from work to the local hobby ...
    Categories
  2. First post

Well, I don't do, haven't done, blogs and I don't do internet communication very well. I'm trying to step out of the 19th century and join the *real* world that everyone seems to take part in now. So hi. This being my first blog. What's occupying my mind right now is how bloomin mental last week has been; once again tons of life changing events happening all at once - new job, new life, new people. I'm also completely brain dead because I stayed up into the wee sma oors having very good conversation ...
    Categories
  3. The Fairie Queen

Part III in the short story series, which is really Part II after dividing it up in sections.

The next morning our noble knight arose and, donning her best dress, started towards Prince Charming’s castle. It had been years since she had worn a dress, and - well, that’s not exactly true. She had never worn a dress, nor was this particularly her best one, but some details must be sacrificed for the sake of the story. Suffice it to say, she looked prettier than your average, cross-dressing ...
    Categories
  4. Northern Rainbows

by , 06-30-2007 at 01:25 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    My week has been graced with precious time spent in the raw wilderness beauty that my province has been blessed with. I think that when the time comes for me to pick a place to get old and grey, it shall indeed be here. In the meantime, I shall leave you with a photo and a haiku, though words cannot express the exact way that I feel when I stand at the shores of such lakes ...

Slippery ...
    Categories
  5. Ramblings

Okay, well this is my first time actually having a blog...lets see how it goes, shall we?

Well, the only thing I can come up with at the moment is I am having a Artist version of Writers Block. I started out with a pretty cool idea...ok actually I was just doodling and it turned into something that I could work with. But now I seem to be stuck. I don't know where to go from where I am. My style is rather surreal and kind of weird...I try and put a lot of messages in my work. ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast