View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

Just a few things about me.

Rate this Entry
So, I've seen a few blogs that my friends have done, and I realized that I haven't posted that much about me....

So….I like writing…of course it’s obvious by this blog, but I just had the urge to say it. But it’s not true that that’s the only thing I like to do. I like to draw, read, and of course, stay on the computer dwindling my youth away. But hey, I’ll worry about that when I have come to the end of it. Right now, I would rather sit down in my room and type away, or watch away, or even chat away. That’s just the me as of now…

Let’s just say I am free styling right now, enjoying all the many talents I behold! Yes, I do draw, and if I say so myself, pretty well when I’m in the mood for it. *smile* No, I won’t post any of them as of yet because….well, the only camera I have is the webcam, and….we all know how those can be crappy. Just wait until I get a camera, then I will post all the pictures I’ve drawn.

As for reading…I like any book that’s fiction As much as I like history, I do not intend to learn about it from a textbook, or a biography. I'd rather learn hands on about that stuff...I like actually visiting historic sites and the like to learn more about it. I guess I like escaping into a different world when I read. It makes reality less harsh if I can escape every once in a while.

The computer…it allows me to write(type), get in touch with what’s happening worldly, and it lets me talk to friends galore! I have already met so many awesome cyber friends that I love to just chat away with! Just today, I talked to an old friend for two hours straight! I guess the one thing I like doing on the computer is keeping in touch and talking to people about random stuff.

Just a few things about me!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice to know you better.
    What I think I know about you,beautifull, is that you are amazingly friendly and upbeat, and I think you look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Thanks for sharing!
    It's indeed good to know you further
    so have you finished that story? If not, then do so.
    haha, thank you all, Q, Max, Virgil. PeterL, I shall get to it! haha. I can always count on you to not candy coat things.
    Have you ever seen a chocolate enrober?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterL
    Have you ever seen a chocolate enrober?
    huh? no, sounds like someone who dresses themselves in chocolate.
    What is it really? And are you making fun of me saying candy coat? Is sugar coating sound better. Or would you like me to just say it straight out?
    It is really nice to know all this about you. I will wait to see your art work.
    History is interesting but I can never remember dates. So, history isn't really my thing. It's good that you like it, maybe I'll learn a thing or two from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrv
    It is really nice to know all this about you. I will wait to see your art work.
    History is interesting but I can never remember dates. So, history isn't really my thing. It's good that you like it, maybe I'll learn a thing or two from you.
    Haha, I'm really just interested what the past ways were. What they did, what they wore, how they did things without the modern appliances we use today. It's all very interesting to me. Hopefully I don't have to remember a lot of dates. That's something I'd rather avoid. *shivers* I hate how confused they make me!!!
    Yes, it was a play on candy coating, but a chocolate enrober is the machine that puts the chocolate coating on chocolates. I like that idea of a woman wearing chocolate, as long as I get to do the disrobing.

BTW, one of the neat things about history is figuring out how close we are to the past.
    Yes, it was a play on candy coating, but a chocolate enrober is the machine that puts the chocolate coating on chocolates. I like that idea of a woman wearing chocolate, as long as I get to do the disrobing.
    naughty! S you wouldn't like the idea of a man wearign chocolate?

BTW, one of the neat things about history is figuring out how close we are to the past.
    Yes. And how far we've come. I'd actually be honored to live in the past for just a day to see how it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull
    Hopefully I don't have to remember a lot of dates. That's something I'd rather avoid. *shivers* I hate how confused they make me!!!
    Exactly. All dates are made up of numbers that look all the same, don't they?

a chocolate enrober is the machine that puts the chocolate coating on chocolates. I like that idea of a woman wearing chocolate, as long as I get to do the disrobing.
    I second such a wonderful idea

I wouldn't like it either. Such a man would have to do the disrobing for himself, or find a "different type of man" to do it
    Updated 07-28-2010 at 11:21 PM by Maximilianus
    That would be a waste of chocolate as far as I am concerned. Your tastes may be different.
    That would be a waste of chocolate as far as I am concerned. Your tastes may be different.
    haha! Of course. there would be a problem with me if I didn't. It's only natural!
    True, true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Exactly. All dates are made up of numbers that look all the same, don't they?
    They always like to mix up in my head.

I second such a wonderful idea
    typical male.

I wouldn't like it either. Such a man would have to do the disrobing for himself, or find a "different type of man" to do it
    okaaay....by a "dfferent type of man", do you mean...?
    typical male.
    No, no, I'm not typical at all. I break all established standards

okaaay....by a "dfferent type of man", do you mean...?
    Yea, I meant that type exactly... the type that I am not
    No, no, I'm not typical at all. I break all established standards
    nope, you still are a little typical in some areas.

Yea, I meant that type exactly... the type that I am not
    right.
    I am firmly determined to break all standards. I'll destroy whatever area where I am a little typical