View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

Jan 17th, 2011

Rate this Entry
Hello guys! So today's MLK day...Martin Luther King Jr Day. Awesome. Had to give props to the dude cuz it's his birthday(Even though it was on the 15th, not today. We celebrated it today)!

But tomorrow, I start school. I'm pretty much going to be WAAAAAy more busier than last year. I just have a feeling. I know it.
Classes monday through friday, monday from 9am to 6pm, wednesday from nine to nine. Few breaks in between, but second semester will definitely be more heavier than last semester.
But hey, I'm looking forward to it! Beats sitting in a house doing nothing everyday. No matter how much I complain once I'm in the middle of the semester.

But besides that, I'd like to say thanks and I appreciate you to ALL of my Lit-Net friends. I son't know how long I would've lasted in 2010 without each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

~Beau

Updated 01-18-2011 at 09:41 AM by Beautifull

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey!! glad you're gonna get some action cause I"m still stuck on the yellow days of freedom between the first and secod semester ,It's funny that we wish for it to come in all the days and nights of exams but when just a week has past you wanna get up and go again! I start mine in 8 days.To keep the time passing I am reading Villette be Charlotte Bronte.
    My schedule is worst than yours really ..but that could wait until 8 days..have fun in Uni!!!
    Eck. I already hate my Wednesdays! Getting there at nine, then turning around two hours with nothing to do for six hours, then not getting home until around ten. I'm exhausted the next day! I want my own transportation already.

But you're completely right, I haven't even finished a full week, and I'm already having trouble getting out of bed in the morning....

I do hope you like the book, because it sounds interesting to me, so interesting, that I want to check it out.

I do hope you like your Wednesdays more than I do, actually, I hope you enjoy your classes, even if they're a little hectic.
    maine seems a little more better than yours now actually, cause even though I have classes none stop for 9 hours,but still I don't get bored of not having anything to do..by the way (don't learn this) but when I DO get tired of the prof I tend to eat in the classroom ,enjoying my food with my class mates ,oh and you can always tend to find something funny to laugh at!!!

as for my book..I've read 333 pages(interesting number!) and I really hope you read it..because personally I can relate to Lucy Snowe alot.Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I am!

my Wendsdays are veryyyyy busy,but right now I want to be occupied more than anything..I just want to get out the HOUSE!!

Do me a favor and take a very deep breath when you get to Uni tomorrow! Love ya.
    Haha. I took a deep breath, and it worked!

But wow...non-stop nine hours? I think that's how last semester was. But that was every wednesday. Monday and friday was only seven hours. I hoep you do well when you start.
    thanks.I wish you the best as well!
    Thank you!