View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

Blue Blu Bloo!

Rate this Entry
Okay guys, so you know how basically everything you see of mine is blue? Yeah. You could say that I'm infatuated!

Just recently, I took a quiz called "What color describes your personality?"

Here's my results:
Your Personality can best be described by Blue! You are very emotional on the inside but put on a smile for the world, You have your own unique beauty no matter what those butts from school say. You keep your emotions bottled up, wanting nothing but the best for everyone else, you don't want them to worry about you. You are more careful about life than others but you still can't resist having some fun along the way. Your friends are the most important thing in the world in your opinion. You always find your own light in the darkest places, Don't ever let anything bring you down..

The funny thing is...even though I usually think these quizzes are ever accurate, this one is a pretty good description of me....or so I think....does this explain why I love the color blue?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I lke blue. I'd have all my clothes as blue as a matter of course. The only reason I have other colours is that my wife buys clothes for me and I tend to buy cheap - so sometimes no blue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulclem
    I lke blue. I'd have all my clothes as blue as a matter of course. The only reason I have other colours is that my wife buys clothes for me and I tend to buy cheap - so sometimes no blue!
    Aw...but if you wear too much...it seems to dull. Sometimes it's good to keep your likes to a minimum so that you can appreciate it when you do. learned that the hard way.
    I guess blue is you!
    yeah...just hope my mood doesn't turn blue! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull
    Aw...but if you wear too much...it seems to dull. Sometimes it's good to keep your likes to a minimum so that you can appreciate it when you do. learned that the hard way.
    That's the realm of taste, which I don't have. My default setting is blue, but luckily for me, I have a discerning wife. I am currently wearing three items of blue plus black trousers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulclem
    That's the realm of taste, which I don't have. My default setting is blue, but luckily for me, I have a discerning wife. I am currently wearing three items of blue plus black trousers.
    Heehee. You sound pretty comfortable, so I guess it's alright.
    Now I feel an interest on that quiz. Do you have a link so I can find out my color? Not that I don't have other more urgent things to do, but I need to find me a color I've always had a tendency towards dark colors... but I'd like to confirm
    Rgh! I can't find it! It was a FB quiz...but I can't find the one I took...just go to applications. There is a lot of quizzes there.
    It's okay, I will look for one. Talking about FB, I haven't found you around there anymore, though I don't use it much come to think of it... did you change your name? Don't tell if you don't want
    I'll PM you about that one.
    And replied already
    And I replied back!
    Blue emotional!! Blue is the color for the throat chakra, which is ivolved in communications. The third eye is indigo, and indigo is sometimes called deep blue; but the thrid eye is involved in vision both actual and spiritual. If you want an emotional color, then go for red or orange.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterL
    Blue emotional!! Blue is the color for the throat chakra, which is ivolved in communications. The third eye is indigo, and indigo is sometimes called deep blue; but the thrid eye is involved in vision both actual and spiritual. If you want an emotional color, then go for red or orange.
    Why do you always have to look on the logical side? Blue can be used to show the emotional side. You know how they say "You're looking a little blue" meaning down in the spirits, and that is one way of being emotional. Different people look at it different ways.

And I don't fancy red or orange that much. Too flashy. I don't want to be a raging inferno.
    Blue is cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrv
    Blue is cool!
    Yes, yes! So much! Now Let's tell that to Peter! *mutters: wish he would accept that blue is blue...HAHA!
    O.K., so you don't want to be one of the emotional colors.

I took that test and learned that I am green by their specifications.
    I just don't really think I am better related to red or orange, that's all.

Haha, you do seem to be closely related to green...it just seems like the right color for you. You know many people relate green to enviousness/jealousy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull
    I don't fancy red or orange that much. Too flashy. I don't want to be a raging inferno.
    raging inferno! ... great for a movie title, but not a "blue" one
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    raging inferno! ... great for a movie title, but not a "blue" one
    I thank Peter for the info he gave. He seems to know too much for his own good. Takes everything literally, but he's still my friend anyways. I didn't know blue could also be associated with the communications chakra.
    That must mean I am also good with communication?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast