My life is already a waste,
I think I'll waste it some more.
No one will cry
The day I die,
So what's to stop me from getting high
On my household substances galore?
Categories

Comments

Welcome to the Blogs! If the poem is describing how you feel right now, well, hope you feel better soon. Cheers, Kizzo
    Yes, just like kiz, in case this poem describes your state of mind, I hope you'll be ok. Keep blogging.
    I hate to hear people talk this way. No one's life is a waste! Go do something that makes you happy. Talk to someone if you are feeling down.
    Pussnboots, I'm not sure that talking to someone the way you did would make the person feel better. Reminds me of that psychologist who told me that she must be mean with her patients. Sometimes it's just impossible to try and feel better. Sometimes dying sounds like the only solution, and you cannot blame anyone for feeling that way.
    Sweets, my intention was not to make person feel worse. Thks for bringing it to my attention, I deleted message.
    Well whomsoever, its like they say, get busy living or get busy dying. I choose life with a great big smile on my face, and a beer in my hand, in my yard, with the sun shining, and the snow about to fall. good luck with that pity stuff. Only you can find sunshine on a cloudy day!