The League of Honourable Old Geezers and Geezerettes

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
  1. papayahed
    papayahed
    Hey oldies, I think we need a secret handshake or something - maybe a password..
  2. Virgil
    Virgil
    How about we cut a lock of grey hair off and flick them into the air as we meet?
  3. RichardHresko
    RichardHresko
    If anyone lacks the years to qualify I will be more than happy to donate some of mine.
  4. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    I had to go to town today and I saw a grown man wearing a T-shirt that said “free breathalyzer test blow here” and then it had a large red downward pointing arrow stretched over his round belly. When did this kind of thing become acceptable?
  5. Virgil
    Virgil
    Obvioously he wasn't ashame to wear anything like that Mom-H. That's the problem. No one is ashamed of things any more. I wonder if this grown man has kids and wears that kind of stuff in front of them.
  6. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    his kids were with him!
  7. RichardHresko
    RichardHresko
    The tee shirt suggests to me that Polonius' observation needs to be revised:

While brevity is the soul of wit, the sound bite is the id of the half-wit.
  8. SleepyWitch
    SleepyWitch
    that is shocking, motherh. I mean, I've got an obscene sense of humour myself, but that t-shirt is just way over the top.
  9. papayahed
    papayahed
    It's kind of funny but not to wear on a T Shirt out in public. I always wonder what thr wife/girlfriends says about those type of shirts. Just like the bumper stickers that say "Ditch the ***** let's go hunting", wth??
  10. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    Also when I was in town I ate alone at a restaurant. I noticed that young people eating alone were on their cell phones and older people eating alone were not. It does seem that young people never have a moment alone that they do not have their phones to their ear or some electronic device plugged in. I wonder about that.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast