Start off

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Jay
    Jay
    Couldn't resist, this version got Rog in it. So now I'm on a Queen hype, great, lol. I shall share since it's your fault, King

I'm In Love With My Car - only Rog could write a love song for a car

Under Pressure - couldn't just not include that one

Keep Yourself Alive - I dare anyone not to headbang along

Dragon Attack - hmmmmmm

I can NOT not include Rogie solo - show off!

Somebody To Love - find me somebody to love, find me somebody to love... yay

ok, so I adore Rock At Montreal, sue me

Action This Day - this song rocks live

Staying Power - hawt!!

Dragon Attack, love the intro...

Back Chat

Sheer Heart Attack - oh yeah, and a killer at the end, hehe

ok, so much for a very non-metal post but you started it with the Bowie song and my mind just ran with it , hope you enjoy
  2. kingoflombards
    kingoflombards
  3. kingoflombards
    kingoflombards
  4. Jakle James
    Jakle James
    I'm in!
    My bands are Disturbed, Iron Maiden, GWAR, and Anthrax. There are more but those are my top four.
    I am not musically Talented, cant play $h!t.
  5. Sancho Panza
    Sancho Panza
    It is good to see that heavy metal has a home even on a website about literature and long may the two exist in harmony. I find that listening to metal whilst writing helps me to concentrate and inspires my imagination.

My CD player is currently being pummelled to death by Machine Head's classic "Unto the Locust", having barely recovered from In Flame's Clayman.

Other favourite bands include:

Metallica (obviously)
    Megadeth (of course)
    Black Sabbath
    Dark Tranquility
    Nightwish
    Bullet for My Valentine
    Chimera
    Slayer
    Dragonforce
    and many more

I am currently feeling jealous of all the people who are going to the Download festival where so many good bands are going to be playing (Black Sabbath! provided Iommi is healthy and Bill Ward says yes).
  6. Sancho Panza
    Sancho Panza
    Just out of interest, I have a conundrum for anybody who cares, well two really, but they are connected.

First of all, Enter Shikari and Arguing with Thermometers: mess or genre mixing masterpeice? The second relates to Korn who have done a similar genre merge with their latest album. What thinkest the group?
  7. Anomandaris
    Anomandaris
    I'm glad that there is a cool group for metal heads

My top three are Sonata Arctica,Opeth and Nightwish.Sonata Arctica and Opeth are those who made me fall for literature so I thank them with all my heart
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123