Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 861 of 888 FirstFirst ... 361761811851856857858859860861862863864865866871 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 13316

Thread: What are you thinking now?

Blog Entries
    i should say hello to everyone.....

I hope she gets better soon.

Blog Entries
    How to post blog?

So...

Apparently someone wrote a story about my seduction and rape be a werewolf.

...Not sure what to think.
    "He had a word, too. Love, he called it. But I had been used to words for a long time. I knew that that word was like the others: just a shape to fill a lack; that when the right time came, you wouldn't need a word for that any more than for pride or fear."
    -As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner

Blog Entries
    'Thus life ends, not with an explosion but with a stairlift" - Michael Winner
    ay up

Blog Entries
    anyone can tell me how to post blog?

Y'know I've realized that despite having tried reading it several times I've always been interrupted for one reason or another from completing The Crawling Chaos by H.P. Lovecraft.

A coincidence... Or something more?
    Last edited by SkyCetacean; 10-04-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    "He had a word, too. Love, he called it. But I had been used to words for a long time. I knew that that word was like the others: just a shape to fill a lack; that when the right time came, you wouldn't need a word for that any more than for pride or fear."
    -As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner

Boredom sucks why can't I sleep? Lol.
    The bunny is here and says hello

Blog Entries
    I just saw a man on a scooter and that - wait, let me try that again. I just saw a grown man on a scooter! And I can't get over that. The combination of "man" and "scooter" in one sentence is just sooo weird. And ridiculous. Let's not forget that. And kind of sad, because there's a man who's not too bad looking - and then you realize he's riding on a scooter - and that's not the motorised version! It's the How-old-are-you-exactly?-version! Why is that even allowed?
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”- Robert McCloskey

Blog Entries
    I need a loan to come from somewhere. I need to get out of this house. The environment isn't safe. Moving here was a mistake. I'm too rich for government assistance, but too poor to move forty miles down the road. I'm losing life and my business here. I'm going to be dead soon if I don't get out.

Blog Entries
    Nothing..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varenne Rodin View Post
    I need a loan to come from somewhere. I need to get out of this house. The environment isn't safe. Moving here was a mistake. I'm too rich for government assistance, but too poor to move forty miles down the road. I'm losing life and my business here. I'm going to be dead soon if I don't get out.
    Poor Var, I hope you figure out a solution soon enough!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Max. There is only one, unfortunately. I need help from an outside party, but no one will help me. I would never say that if it weren't absolutely true. I'm stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Varenne Rodin View Post
    what is up with the environment?
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    what is up with the environment?
    115 degree heat in the summer. Power outages at least once a week. No AC. Freezing winters. I get snowed in for weeks at a time. The county doesn't plow the roads to my house. I can't hire a private plow because they say the roads are too steep and uneven. Power is almost always out in winter and I have no fireplace. The heater stopped working and no one will come out this far to fix it and it doesn't work in the outages anyway. My neighbors are insane. One man walks around at all hours of the day and night shouting about being near to killing someone with a shotgun. The nearest hospital is an hour away. This is an area prone to wildfires. I get evacuated multiple times a year because lightning and people keep setting the forest on fire. Now there are issues with the water being contaminated so I have to use bottled water for absolutely everything that requires water. I'm tired. I want to leave. I have a $2200 deposit on this place, but I can't raise the $2,000 or so I need to move out so I can then get that $2200 back. My bills cost more than that just to survive out here. My family doesn't seem to understand the horror of this situation. I have lent them tens of thousands of dollars over the years, but now no one will give me a loan. I have even offered to pay them back $500 up and over whatever they loan me by December. Pretty nice Christmas present, but they say no. I can't do another winter here. I almost died last year. I am listing all of my art for sale, but I only have internet for short bursts here and there because the only internet out here is satellite. I am on the verge of prostitution or suicide. I just want to get the hell out of here now.