Page 173 of 466 FirstFirst ... 73123163168169170171172173174175176177178183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Musician of Reading
    Hey Istanbul, do u happen to come from Istanbul, because I've been there!!!

Blog Entries
    Hello there! I'm Becca, I'm currently writing in the Short Story Sharing section, though my story may not end up being so short... uhh. I'm also into fashion and design, web design, and pretty much anything right brained, including photography, which is my main passion.

Hi!
    Naked except for a cigarette, you let your mind drift and forget your disbelief. Feel the chill down your back and the flutter of wings through dandelion fields, and forget the pull of gravity in a night without stars.

I lack eloquence and commitment to my arguments. They are half baked, and I will begin passionately, and then abandon them.

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Becca! Welcome to wonderful LitNet. Yay, creativity. I like fashion, too, but it's not really my artistic medium. But I appreciate anyone who does use that as their's! Right brained, yay!

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

hello

hi - im new to this forum - was just browsing some stuff about william blake and came across this website for the first time -looked quite interesting so i thought id register. and am instantly glad i did. well thats all for now.

thanks. p.m.

Blog Entries
    hello everyone glad you came accross
    Her heart is played like well worn strings; in her eyes the sadness sings; of one who was destined for better things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Mental View Post
    Watch out its an invasion......run for your...wait a second nevermind, they're just Canadians.
    I represent this remark! Fellow Canucks -- zap him with the ol' ice rays!

Hey welcome all you new folks, glad you came aboard!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Hello, I'm Francesca.

Blog Entries

Just to say "hi."

My screen name is mrsmtpspur.My dear hubby refers to me as the "long suffering spouse."My name is Ruth,I'm yes,married to mtpspur(Rich)and have been for 27 years. By now, some of you may know,we have 3 grown kids,3 grandkids,with #4 on the way.We also have 4 cats and 2 dogs.
    A little about me that my darling other half may have not told you.I am from Michigan by birth,joined the Air Force in 1979 and got stationed at Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota.That is where I met and married Rich and the first 2 kids(son Jim and Dan)were born.Our daughter Sandy was born here in the lovely state of Ohio.
    My main interests(other than keeping mtpspur out of trouble)are Bible study, school and just trying my best to be a good friend. Ihope to get to know some of you better as the time goes on. As ever-Ruth

laudator temporis acti andave_ya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    RUTH! I am absolutely thrilled to meet you!! Oh my goodness! I'm Andave (obviously) and I read Rich's blog a lot. I'm glad to finally be able to get to know you. I saw your name down in the "Who's logged in" block and came running. You'll love it here!

P.S. I share your faith and school is, currently , my life. After I graduate learning will be my life. Cheers.
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust97 View Post
    Hey Istanbul, do u happen to come from Istanbul, because I've been there!!!
    Hi I lived in Istanbul for 2 years, my parents have a house there and I am just in love with that city..

Rather to reign in hell.. KyleBennett's Avatar
    Alright everybody, the thing told me to introduce myself here so here I am. I'm only on this cause my mates are addicted to the Banksy forum, so I thought, if they spend so much time on an art based forum- why not search for a literature one seeing as though I'm doing English Lit... So yeah there's my intro. Will be interesting to get to know people with the same interests.

Aye, just drop us a message any time.

Kyle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmtpspur View Post
    My screen name is mrsmtpspur.My dear hubby refers to me as the "long suffering spouse."My name is Ruth,I'm yes,married to mtpspur(Rich)and have been for 27 years. By now, some of you may know,we have 3 grown kids,3 grandkids,with #4 on the way.We also have 4 cats and 2 dogs.
    A little about me that my darling other half may have not told you.I am from Michigan by birth,joined the Air Force in 1979 and got stationed at Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota.That is where I met and married Rich and the first 2 kids(son Jim and Dan)were born.Our daughter Sandy was born here in the lovely state of Ohio.
    My main interests(other than keeping mtpspur out of trouble)are Bible study, school and just trying my best to be a good friend. Ihope to get to know some of you better as the time goes on. As ever-Ruth
    Wow, what a pleasure it is to meet you, Ruth! (hope it is ok that I call you Ruth, because typing mrsmtpsupr will be lots to not muddle up, ha ha!) Yes, well anyhow, it is a joy to see you hop on board here, hope to speak to you soon, Kizzo

A warm welcome to Istanbul and Kyle, too!
    Last edited by kiz_paws; 01-21-2008 at 01:06 AM.
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

I'm Roozeh. There is not much to say except that I love English literature specially sci-fi and fantasy. But there are many other writers that I truly adore.
    Nevertheless I am not a native English speaker and have a bit difficulty in reading and writing in English.

welcome Ruth, Kyle, Roozeh, Francesca and Becca!
    hope you'll enjoy the forum!
    but this journey, I believe, will lead me to bottomless seas

Rather to reign in hell.. KyleBennett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanuelap View Post
    welcome Ruth, Kyle, Roozeh, Francesca and Becca!
    hope you'll enjoy the forum!
    Hey thanks for the welcome! So you live in Brazil? I have no idea about the literature in that part of the world. Are there any famous Brazillian authors or suchlike? I guess they'd be in Portugese, but I am always interested in finding new literature from around the world.

Anyway, thanks again, and seeyou around,

Kyle