Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 470 of 869 FirstFirst ... 370420460465466467468469470471472473474475480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 13025

Thread: How are you feeling today?

Perhaps it is your usb. I have an old computer at home and it doesn't recognise some of the new gadgets. I've recently found out that there are two types of usb

Same with my old usb (φλασάκι ). When i try to use it in a brand new pc, it doesn't recognise it
    Through the darkness of future past
    the magician longs to see
    one chance out between two worlds
    'Fire walk with me.'

Twin Peaks

Quote Originally Posted by manolia View Post
    Perhaps it is your usb. I have an old computer at home and it doesn't recognise some of the new gadgets. I've recently found out that there are two types of usb

Same with my old usb (φλασάκι ). When i try to use it in a brand new pc, it doesn't recognise it
    I've thought of that...but my laptop is quite new (1 year old, from πλαισιο!!). There is a way to reconfigure usb properties...but I've been warned not to do since it might muck things up even more...I'd rather not completely destroy it!

I think I might try it on a different pc first...and then just take it back...why are things not as simple as they seem!!??

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain

loquacious cat mrawr
    A little frustrated, but reasonably confident

Blog Entries
    What a difference a night makes!

Blog Entries
    Spring is right around the corner and I need a pedicure
    "...if you weren't smart enough to get a pedophile in a dress to put a small amount of water on the child’s forehead, then what the eff did you think was going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalot View Post
    Spring is right around the corner and I need a pedicure
    You mean wearing sandles with socks is not in style

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keyheld View Post
    You mean wearing sandles with socks is not in style
    it's not a matter of style so much as it is comfort. socks are just too hot. and funky feet are gross no matter who you are. But I especially like black socks and sandles and white hairy legs on old men.
    "...if you weren't smart enough to get a pedophile in a dress to put a small amount of water on the child’s forehead, then what the eff did you think was going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalot View Post
    it's not a matter of style so much as it is comfort. socks are just too hot. and funky feet are gross no matter who you are. But I especially like black socks and sandles and white hairy legs on old men.
    You've got a great sense color coordination. All this time I thought it was about how one looks, then about how one smells, then how comfortable one feels

Still in a upbeat mood from seeing "Avenue Q" last night!

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    Timesick. Again.

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Heartbroken.
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

A little bit down though it was a really fun day at school. Well, not much down. Fine overall.

Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    Heartbroken.
    Hope you get better soon.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Lazy...and in no mood to plan tomorrow's experiment

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain

I feel fine.

Blog Entries
    I'm some what pissed off! Typed up a blog entry, crap poem and all and as usual, i got logged out. So did my auld handy backtrack that i always do and it didnt work! I'm too annoyed to write it all back out again.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules