Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: major malfunction

Blog Entries
    i have no american pride left. except of course for the landscape!
    shh!!!
    the air and water have been here a long time, and they are telling stories.

I'm proud of grey squirrels. Cause my kitten looks like one. And maple trees, you gotta be proud of those. But mosquitoes can go to hell in a bucket... better yet, they can all drown in Cheney's massive oil drums and ruin the national supply. (Did you know two days ago on C-SPAN I saw a bill being lobbied in the Senate for the large-scale development of ethanol as an alternative to gas and deisel. It's already used as an additive to gasoline, and with minor factory modifications to the engine there are some people who already have cars that run on 70% ethanol, 30% gas. It only costs like 20 or 30¢ to the gallon. How cool is that? I might be proud of the States again if we made that the standard.)
    Last edited by emily655321; 05-01-2004 at 01:55 PM.
    If you had to live with this you'd rather lie than fall.
    You think I can't fly? Well, you just watch me!

~The Dresden Dolls

yeah, the whole waiting thing will be desroyed in college Im betting. I just thought it was better than risking being a high school dad. And my avatar is cool I guess. I will change it weekly, or not. Well see.
    Anarchism is a game at which the Police can beat you. What have you to say to that?
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

I've just recently realized that I tend to be somewhat passive-aggressive in my posts, albeit entirely unconsciously. Like there's a leak in the barrier between my id and ego, and the former keeps squeezing through in little pieces. Gotta watch out for that.

~The Dresden Dolls

Right in the happy button IWilKikU's Avatar
    Waynesboro, Virginia. The beautiful Shenandoah Valley
    "DONT MESS WITH AMERICAN PRIDE" Was Abdo's sig when he was finally banned. When he reincarnated himself as StarBlue, that was the quote that he revealed his... Abdoness with. It was just somthing that he said that I always remembered. I'm not really a red white and blue wearing, USA bumpersticker on the back of muh truck having, yee-haw who loves America's forign policy of "We are the biggest! Look at our big big guns!" Sorry if I gave that impression. In fact, when Americans come into the pub I work at, I often speak with a British accent .

That being said, I am proud of the American people's protests against Bush's war, the biggest protests in the history of the USA. I'm proud of the citizens of Seattle raging against the WTO, even if they did do it violently . I'm proud of the 9/11 victims families that are mature enough to denounce the war for "vengence" and see it objectively as the war for Bush to get rich. I'm proud of our beautiful country, the mountains, the deserts, the marshlands, the forests, its really beautiful. I'm proud of the beautiful skylines of American cities like New York, DC, Atlanta, Seatle, Vegas, ect... I'm proud of American football, which I still claim is the most physically brutal AND the most intellectual sport in the world. I'm proud of American film, even though 80% of American films are pop-culture hollywood crap, there are some gems, and those gems make me proud. I'm proud of American liberal political activists like Michael Moore, Al Franken, Noam Chomsky and others who make the rest of the world aware that the American public is NOT brainwashed by the government. I'm proud the fact that Americans can vote and that there vote matters (unless you live in Florida, but that's another story ). I'm pround that the other Americans on this forum are intellegent and wise, hopefully that will can show the international community on this board that "American pride" can exist, but its not somthing to push down people's throats.

Silly Abdo.
    ...Also baby duck hat would be good for parties.

Oh and Hero, there's a time and a place for everything... and that time and place is college . Good luck my young friend, just be safe

Amen to that. I would like to say that although I dont hate America, I would never buy anything with our flag on it. Its rediculous. I pay taxes, isnt that enough? Oh, and is that why I immediately hated starthingy? Its abdo?

Anarchism is a game at which the Police can beat you. What have you to say to that?
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

"It's very simple, children. The right time to start having sex is... seventeen."

"You mean seventeen, as long as you're in love."

"Nope, just seventeen."

"But, what if you're not ready at seventeen?"

"Seventeen. You're ready."

~The Dresden Dolls

Yup.
    missed it by one year. Wish I had started watching/worshiping South Park a year sooner.

I really havent seen enough South Park. No one can. I think Mr. Slave was the greatest character ever.
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

Don't you watch commercials? Towelie is the greatest character ever.

~The Dresden Dolls

Sorry guys, your both wrong. Butters is the absolute greatest character EVER. Especially when he unleashes his alter ego, Profesor Chaos!!! "Kneal before Profesor Chaos!"

I must concede.

~The Dresden Dolls

You better! Or Profesor Chaos will flood the earth!

He can't, though. The Simpsons already took all the good ideas.

~The Dresden Dolls

Yes, its true!!! Butters, P-P-P-Professor Chaos, you are god, and notice god isnt capitalized, and, and, and LET ME HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!! *breaks down crying and faints like those girls at Elvis concerts*

No seriously though, when Awesom-O has to put a suppository in butters anus, oh god I am gunnah need a bottle of 02 if that episode is on again.
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

I just can't stop laughing at the name "Awesom-O."

~The Dresden Dolls

fated loafer
    As one who was banned form tv for five years on the homefront I am at a loss at what to contribute. So I'll play it conservative and say that having experinced the simpsons for the first time at university I was stunned by the hilarity and if I had a tv where I am currently at I would watch till I dropped.

Oh, you've got a lot of catching up to do, friend, to become a master quoter like me. The number one ear mark of a cult classic is when you can watch the same thing over and over again and laugh just as hard each time. The Simpsons is on in syndication here THREE DIFFERENT EPISODES every week day -- 6:30, 7:30, and 11:30, -- 7:30 on Saturday, and the new season at 8:00 on Sunday, sometimes with a rerun on afterwards! It's insane. Insane, and most appreciated.

~The Dresden Dolls

fated loafer
    I have to wait to play catch up till sept when i return to my nonexistent house in canada. I will proabably end up livin gin a box on the street staying up late at night studying by the light of a flashlight and drinking water from a dripping drain pipe.