Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tune into Deliberate Creation

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You are the creator of your own experience and you create by deliberately projecting your thoughts of the past, present or future. Considering the past has gone, the future is nonexistent, it means our true power lies only in the present. So lets make it work. Bear in mind, its a vibrational world we live in and we are both transmitters and receivers as we interpret this Time/Space reality through our physical senses. i.e sight, sound, smell, touch, taste [and the 6th sense, intuition]. What you think and therefore what you feel [which is an indicator of your thoughts] and what manifests in your life, is always a vibrational match -- no exception.

You cannot set your radio dial on 630AM and receive what is being broadcast on 98.7FM. The frequencies have to match up to receive. So if you want "more money" for example and your frequency is set on "I don’t have enough money" then you will not get more money. Simple and fairly obvious don’t you think? Money is a good example to use here because everyone has felt the pinch. Its wise to remember that if your thoughts are on what you do NOT want, you will bring that into your vibration just as surely as when you DO want something to enter your vibration. So stop to think before you want.

Your inner compass or Soul is also referred to as 'source energy' or 'source' in this thread. So whether you are observing, or pondering, or musing, or imagining, or wondering or having a conversation -- whatever it is that you are focused upon is causing an activation of a thought. It works like this, the contrast [meaning the variety] of your time and place causes you to prefer something, and the moment that preference is born source energy agrees with it and a vibration emanates from you and source immediately becomes one with that vibration. .

Day by day, experience by experience your preferences are born ie, someone is not nice to you, you want them to be nicer, you are not nice, you wish you had been nicer, you are disorganized, you wish you were more organised, your body doesn’t feel good, you want to feel better, you hold back your feelings, you wish you could be more open. Constant information is being sent via your thoughts to source energy in order to align with all day every day. And the better you feel, the more in vibrational alignment with source you are. The worse you feel, the more out of alignment with source you are.

There is nothing you can't be, do, or have in this Time/Space reality as long there is a good feeling connected to that which you want. The way you feel at any given moment is an indication of your alignment to source energy using your emotional guidance system. And your emotions are a very strong indicator of what you are doing right now with your vibration. Trouble is, many people are not aware or unconcerned with how their thoughts make them feel. Try instead to only focus on thoughts that make you feel good as this helps you to move in the right direction.

Most people offer the majority of their vibration in response to what they are observing. So if you are observing "what is" and you offer a vibration of what it is that you are observing, then the universe matches that vibration and gives more of it. And then you observe more of "what is" and you get more of what is... and so this continues. If you want "what is" to change, you have to begin by offering a different vibration. If "what is" doesn't feel good then you are moving away from source, so drop it and replace with constructive thoughts. Start today.

You have to make peace with "what is", stop fighting against or complaining about what is. By finding a way to chill and make yourself feel better about "what is" you will begin to open your vibrational portals and allow more of those things that you would like to come into your life. There are some things that you DO want, and some things you do NOT want -- and you can tell by the way you feel where you are systematically moving towards. But most people are not taking score based upon what they feel, instead they are taking score based on what they see being manifested right now.

Many times you are well along the way, nearly on the brink of a manifestation to receive what you have been wanting, but as you stop and take logical score of "what is" and see it has not yet come into being, then your vibration turns to one that is reflected by doubts, disappointment, worry, or anger -- and then you’ve lost your vibrational bead on your frequency and you are moving in the opposite direction. Its such a shame to boycott yourself like this, instead its best to cut out your doubts and just continue to believe in your dreams, desires and goals.

The first thing baby feels when it’s born is its emotions through touch, sound, smell, taste etc. We are all born with an emotional guidance system and this is the same guidance system you have even when you are no longer in your physical body. Its all about becoming aware of our vibrational frequency and doing the work required in lining the frequencies up to get what you want out of life.

To make life easier is to bring yourself into vibrational balance and the only way to do that is to become aware of your emotional guidance system. Its the "paying attention" to how you are feeling, and then you will discover that the more you feel good about anything, the closer you are moving to source energy. The more you feel fear, worry, anger, depression etc, the further you are moving away from source.

And as you improve your place on the emotional scale, it brings a feeling of relief or the release of resistance. Where you are on the scale has got nothing to do with where anyone else is on their emotional scale. The only thing that matters is your vibrational relativity. So if you begin paying attention to the way you feel you will get a good sense of how well you are doing and you will begin receiving what it is that you want.

Its simply our world of deliberate creation... be careful what you want.

While your parents and others arrived on the planet before you, and they do provide stability to you when you are born, they do not possess the wisdom you are seeking. Your expansion will come from your personal experiences and your knowledge comes from your broader perspective.

There are two pervasive beliefs that are contradictory to who you really are as a human being.

1. Who I am began the day I was born into my physical body.
    2. As an unworthy being I was born into a life of struggle in order to achieve greater worthiness.

Your eternal consciousness has an eternal history of becoming out of worthiness and while apart your source (soul, spirit, chi) expressed itself into the being you know as you. The larger part of you remains non physically focused in pure positive energy and absolute worthiness.

You eagerly came into this Time/Space reality because you are creator, you relished the idea of focusing on this world of contrast [variety] because you understood the value the contrast would have in helping you, the creator, to focus and create. You understood your own life would draw to you continual new ideas, and that by the power of your focus those ideas could become reality as it is known in the physical world.

You knew the joy of choosing, focusing and allowing the creative manifestation. You knew that in every moment you would be able to feel the degree of vibrational alignment you were achieving between your current thoughts and the understanding that the source within has on the same subject at the same time. You knew you had an emotional guidance system which would aid you in trusting your feelings, as an inner compass, and helping you to stay aligned with your source. And you understood that those emotions, either positive or negative, would be the sole source of your guidance to help you create and discover and expand along your eternal path of becoming.

You may remember how you felt as a child when someone focused their disapproval of you, at you. The negitive feeling you experienced was your indication that their opinion of you was out of alignment of who you really are and what you really know. At that moment you felt the tugging of that other person, pulling you away from your broader perspective of who you are, with their distorted view of you. Your guidance, the negitive feeling, was letting you know that this was out of alignment with the focus of your source. While it never feels good to view yourself or anything else differently that the source within you sees it, over time you became accustomed to the discomfort of your gradual dis-empowerment until eventually you began looking to others for guidance, leaving your own guidance to fade into the background.

So the object is to connect with our own personal power and personal guidance system to realize your own personal dreams. But many would argue that its just not as simple as that. Ahhh I say, but it is once you have learned how to master your thoughts to bring the best into this physical Time/Space reality.

Here is a youtube video with Ester Hicks:

Abraham-Hicks - A New Life In 30 Days Process 9mins

ABRAHAM ON FREEDOM & DIVERSITY - Esther & Jerry Hicks 7.41mins

On the same youtube page you will find similar videos, I advise you watch more to get a better picture.
    Last edited by dizzydoll; 04-24-2010 at 02:24 PM.

You are the creator of your own experience and you create by deliberately projecting your thoughts of the past, present or future. Considering the past has gone, the future is nonexistent, it means our true power lies only in the present. So lets make it work.
    Well, this is exactly what a preset power structure would want us to think. "You have reason for conflict? Well, too bad for you. GO along with the flow!!!"

Most people offer the majority of their vibration in response to what they are observing. So if you are observing "what is" and you offer a vibration of what it is that you are observing, then the universe matches that vibration and gives more of it. And then you observe more of "what is" and you get more of what is... and so this continues. If you want "what is" to change, you have to begin by offering a different vibration. If "what is" doesn't feel good then you are moving away from source, so drop it and replace with good thoughts. Start today.
    Yes, get on board with what is working for all of us who have gotten in sync with what was going on before we learned of it. That is the good thing you must attain (we're watching you...!!!) In fact, you might want to write a book about how you achieve consonance with this, and how it is a success for you! And bring others along! It isn't about YOU.. It is about NOW! It's about Us!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bill: Well, this is exactly what a preset power structure would want us to think. "You have reason for conflict? Well, too bad for you. GO along with the flow!!!"
    Thank you Bill, I am so pleased you agree.

Yes, get on board with what is working for all of us who have gotten in sync with what was going on before we learned of it. That is the good thing you must attain (we're watching you...!!!) In fact, you might want to write a book about how you achieve consonance with this, and how it is a success for you! And bring others along! It isn't about YOU.. It is about NOW! It's about Us!!!
    Even happier I'm an idea child, not a writer. This piece took everything out of me to write.
    Last edited by dizzydoll; 03-21-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydoll View Post
    Even happier I'm an idea child, not a writer. This piece took everything out of me to write.
    Wow! Just to be clear, I don't agree at all. That was sarcasm, and you should be careful in the world of ideas. It is easy to misread intentions, or give oneself over to those who disagree!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Here is an excellent website to explore more:

Let's Get Started With The Law of Vibration
    From A Scientific Viewpoint

The first thing that is important to understand is that all that exists, whether seen or unseen, broken down into it's simplest and most basic form, consists of a form of, or rate of vibration.

Let's begin by looking at something as simple as a piece of paper. As you pick it up and look at it, it appears to be a solid object that you can sense with all of the five basic human senses of sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing.

If you were to tear off a small piece of the corner, and place it under a microscope, you would find that it now appears to transform into a different form than when you held it in your hand or as it laid on the table.

As you observe it closely you will find that there appears to be movement within it. Not only does it appear to be so, but there really is! The movement that you see is millions of individual forms of microscopic matter that make up the piece of paper, which are called molecules. Everything in our world that you can sense with the five basic human senses are made up of these tiny wonders. Actually billions and trillions of them. Are you still with me? Great, let's look further.

Now let's take one of those molecules and place it under a much more powerful microscope and as you look through the lens you will find that there appears to be movement from within the molecule. Not only does there appear to be, there is!

This movement is created by something known to the scientific community as atoms, which broken down and analyzed further consist of a proton, which is at the center and an electron which constantly orbits the proton, creating a vibratory pattern. (energy)

We could continue this process until we get down to the smallest known discovery by the scientific community to this point, known as a quark. (For the really analytical types you can research that further here )

Without getting into all the mathematical equations and specifics of the scientific discoveries of this reality, everything that exists, either physical (seen) or non-physical (unseen), contains some variation of atoms and subatomic particles. The varying amounts of each of these put together, form various shapes or energies which determine form, or rates of vibration.

Depending on the specific amounts of each of these ingredients determines the structure of each object that can be seen and determines whether the thing is solid, liquid, or gas, and which also determines whether it can be sensed with the 5 human senses or not. Regardless of it's form, broken down into it's most basic structure, everything that exists, seen and unseen, consists of a rate of vibration.

A good example of this that everyone is familiar with would be the wind. Although it can be felt, at a certain vibration it cannot be seen with the human eye or heard with our ears. When the rate of vibration changes to the point that it causes the rate of the wind to increase and became strong enough to pick up dirt or debris, it would then be at a level (vibration) that would allow all 5 of the human senses to experience it.
    http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...vibration.html

Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    Wow! Just to be clear, I don't agree at all. That was sarcasm, and you should be careful in the world of ideas. It is easy to misread intentions, or give oneself over to those who disagree!
    Okay then, too bad

Blog Entries
    Here is an excellent website to explore more:

Hohum, just because atoms and quarks are mentioned does not make something scientific.
    There is no darkness, there is no light, there is only Lasagne!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AimusSage View Post
    Hohum, just because atoms and quarks are mentioned does not make something scientific.
    Have you any proof this concept doesnt work? After all, what is reality if not our own?

Blog Entries
    Have you any proof this concept doesnt work? After all, what is reality if not our own?
    Sure, but if reality is my own, then in my reality I reject the claim that the burden of proof falls to me.
    There is no darkness, there is no light, there is only Lasagne!

I think you have great intentions Dizzy--and I don't claim to know more than anybody. In fact, I will sometimes oppose what I agree with, just a little, probably... But I do think that things are not so simple. Nothing to be sad about it though! We need your energy and support! However much you want to give it. In whatever direction. And we need it even more than the all blind logic and sophistry (from the East and the West), and all the systems and arguments that say they understand, might need it... :-)

And you might think I'm jumping to conclusions, etc., I don't know.,, Sorry. It is hard to discuss these things, and remain sensitive, sometimes. So I usually stay out of it...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    I think you have great intentions Dizzy--and I don't claim to know more than anybody. In fact, I will sometimes oppose what I agree with, just a little, probably... But I do think that things are not so simple. Nothing to be sad about it though! We need your energy and support! However much you want to give it. In whatever direction. And we need it even more than the all blind logic and sophistry (from the East and the West), and all the systems and arguments that say they understand, might need it... :-)

And you might think I'm jumping to conclusions, etc., I don't know.,, Sorry. It is hard to discuss these things, and remain sensitive, sometimes. So I usually stay out of it...
    No offense taken Bill, I welcome all your responses.. this is how we all learn. I have just found this works for me when I have a tendency to worry [which usually comes to nil anyway] it helps me to focus elsewhere. It doesnt really matter either way, in my life, because when this flesh and bones are gone I can safely say that I have had a good life... just by thinking it.

That's a good point DizzyDoll. I don't mean to speak against the ideas and practices we might use to cope against the challenges in situations like you probably mean to address. I just get focussed on the extrapolation of these techniques to other situations, and other exterior "demands". When acceptance maybe isn't the best course of action...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Can you be more specific? The way I see it we have little or no control over anyone or anything except ourselves. We might think we do, and it might even seem that way for a while but in the long run, the universe has the first move and we are simply bystanders in her cosmos.

Well, I can't be too specific about whatever it is that might have been worrying you, in particular.

It just seemed like the ideas you were talking about were sort of suggesting how we might more efficiently conform to the "imperatives" of the forces encroaching upon us, and "their" opinions about what is right. That is sort of the weakness of a commitment to harmony. Comfort and a reduction of conflict within the group begin to seem more worthy than individual development and originality.

It is easy to castigate those who value individuality, though, and I (similarly) certainly don't want to unfairly claim any victory over those who want to put forward their debt to society. But the Taoist and "western-Zen" and derivative lines of thought can get a little one-sided, imo. Really, I don't think it is so simple. It is just a corrective framework, once you spend time on it, in my opinion.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Others opinions and views of us really mean nothing in our personal development and if they do, then we stagnate, surely? Great artists and scientists have often been mocked over time but that never deterred them and so, they helped change our world.

But the Taoist and "western-Zen" and derivative lines of thought can get a little one-sided, imo.
    The Tao is merely a passion for me which offers good moral and principals to live by. I treat it as I would marvel at a great oil painting. For the most part I believe all religions and belief systems are man-made concepts put together in the hope of controlling the masses. As far as Buddhism is concerned, that philosophy is flawed [IMO] as their mantra encourages sufferance in order to find enlightenment. This not consistent with the laws of nature... but each to their own, misery loves company I suppose. Having said that I must admit selected sections of the Buddhist philosophy offers good guidance too. I dont believe in any one particular belief, rather I enjoy bits and pieces of all.

It is just a corrective framework, once you spend time on it, in my opinion.
    That an excellent way of expressing it, and so it is, but I doubt you mean it in the way I read it. You are your thoughts and your thoughts are you. Your choice, no victims in this beautiful world once we learn to be grateful for what we do have, rather than focusing on what we dont have.

{edit}

They did a survey once, asking women who had been raped if they had ever thought about such a thing before it happened. They all said they had. Thats how powerful your thoughts are, what we think about we bring about.

It really is that simple, thoughts carry tremendous energy. Through them, you make your own destiny.

That is sort of the weakness of a commitment to harmony. Comfort and a reduction of conflict within the group begin to seem more worthy than individual development and originality.
    If your happiness is determined or relies solely on other people or things around you, what will you do when when they/it is no more? Does it mean you never be happy again? If so, you are in deep trouble.

Dont forget your quantum now

Another titbit:
    Thoughts Create Our Future

Last edited by Scheherazade; 03-21-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: political comments

Blog Entries
    I've read studies that suggest that this sort of positive thinking stuff actually makes people more depressed, because when stuff doesn't work out individuals blame themselves even more for not being positive enough. It also leads people to subconsciously place the blame for bad things that happen to them entirely on their own shoulders. If you get laid off by your company it's not because you weren't wishing hard enough, it's more likely to be a result of the economy.

They did a survey once, asking women who had been raped if they had ever thought about such a thing before it happened. They all said they had. Thats how powerful your thoughts are, what we think about we bring about.

It really is that simple, thoughts carry tremendous energy. Through them, you make your own destiny.
    There's a term for this logical fallacy: post hoc ergo hoc.

I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find a single woman on Earth who hasn't asked herself the question, "what if I were raped?" Shifting blame onto victims is absurd.

A lot of hand-waving and gobbledygook is all I'm seeing in this thread.
    Last edited by OrphanPip; 03-21-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    "If the national mental illness of the United States is megalomania, that of Canada is paranoid schizophrenia."
    - Margaret Atwood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast