Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help w/term paper

Help with eth/125
    I am stumped and in a rush I was wondering if anyone who has already done the autobiographical research paper would mind allowing me to view it. I assure you I am not interested in plagarising as the assignment needs to pertain to my area I just need to see if I am on the right track. Please help my e-mail address is [email protected] thank you in advance for your time.

I also have this assignment and I am struggling with it... Mine is also due sunday well today now and I am having a hard time finding all the information i need too...
    Last edited by pugsrgods; 04-13-2008 at 04:42 PM.

I am working on this right now~ any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have come to a stand still with my words.

[email protected]

anyone who has a sample paper will help. I have 1,000 words but I have a loss of words and I am not sure where to go next.

Please help. This is due tomorrow (Sunday)

Help!

I have the same assignment due today, but the problem is I do not know how to start it! This is where I am stumped at, I want to draw my audience in but I do not know how with an autobiographical paper. I know how to do the rest of the assignment but I have writers block on the beginning. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I also have this same assignment, and it is due tomorrow. I only have the 1450-1700 word essay, no powerpoint presentation. I have gotten the majority of it done. I am stuck on one question that is required within the essay.

"If you could resolve any inequities within your community, what would you change?
    How and why?"

the rest of the essay is already written. i am just having difficulty with this particular question. I need to better understand how to go about answering it. I am not looking for someone to write this for me, just a little guidance so I can answer this question on my own. thanks in advance, I appreciate your time!

Nevermind, I walked away from the assignment and came back, and I was able to come up with a few things. Hopefully I will get an A on the paper to keep my A in this class. the only important thing is I am finally done with this class.
    Last edited by Webbers; 09-06-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Finished paper without guidance

Race and your community

Hi .. mine is also due tomorrow .. I am so glad these nine weeks are over .. it was a tough start for me .. the final is a bit over for me too .. how can we write on how to fix ethnic racial issues, when the economy is so out of control. Hope you were able to finish .. I also was stomp on the "community" question .. :crash:

Hello i have this same paper to do. Have it been done yet?

I have to write the same paper... Reading everyones thoughts so far was helpful. Thanx!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123