Page 304 of 466 FirstFirst ... 204254294299300301302303304305306307308309314354404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Formerly Canada presently The land of the long white cloud.
    Hi,
    I'm Chloe. I'm currently in Canada but am moving to New Zealand at the end of October. I love to read and would love nothing more than to sit and read all day long (if at all possible!) and I'd probably read all night too! (have done so many a time!).
    Dream job would obviously be one in which I could read books! Thinking of doing a Library Science degree Although currently working in the health care field.
    Can't really think what else to write, I'm not good with this type of thing!
    Look forward to meeting new people on here!

I am Arian. 21 years old. I love writing poems. I read books almost every day. Indie music is my interest. That's it. Nothing much for a start. I'm looking forward to more of your updates.

Smile Hi!

Hi, my name is Sincere (Iskren in my native language). I'm from and currently in Bulgaria. I write poems, not very much, but what I have is truth for me (or it was when I wrote it). I listen to music A LOT. I like all kinds of music (doesn't mean I like every song I hear), mostly older music like from the 90s. Well... That's it for now. I'll upload some poems soon.
    Always, Sincere

The opposite of loneliness isn't togetherness, it's intimacy.

very happy

Hy all,, I am very happy now to join this great forum , but oh my God I have a difficult assignment tonight...

Hello everyone!!
    I'm a high-school student. I really love reading books all kinds and I also love languages- right now I'm taking english and french
    I LOVE playing football that's all.
    see you

hi frnds...
    this is PARI RANA ...
    um a student of litrature....

Hello everyone! I am happy that I found this forum

Theligislator
    Hi everybody New to litrature network hope to make you all pleased with my presance thanks

Hi, I'm Marcie! I'm a college freshman who got directed to this site because I need to find decent translations of Dante... It's nice to meet everyone! I like Catullus, Sappho, Caesar, Proust, Dostoyevsky, Hugo, Wharton, and about a million other writers...

David burkenroad

10/25/10 dear people, my name is david burkenroad. I have been an attorney since 1983 and a sole practitioner since 1997. I am also a writer, who has written a historical article on a southern california topic (which was published) and unpublished nonfiction and fiction. I have few hobbies, reading, bicycling, swimming. I like to work, and i consider work enjoyable. I have also raised three children, who are now in college or working after going to college. I am interested in many things. Among them is that i think that the protestant martin luther allowed the growth of capitalism, in europe and great britain, after he broke with the catholic church and its prohibition of charging interest. Capitalism continued to break the power of the church, which was based on land, not work (industry, commerce). I am also intersted in ways to reduce the effect of global-warming gases.

Hello everyone, My name is Carlos and I'm a student in Texas A&M International University. My major is Psychology. I love to read and write. I found this website while doing research for an essay I'm doing

The Snake in the Garden Roptat Lenz's Avatar
    Hello, my name is Roptat Lenz, pronounced Ropetyat lence, and I have been writing for quite some time. I am a 17 year old International Baccalaureate student, and I love creative outlets such as poetry, writing, and music. I began wriing at age 3, when I learned to read, and I have not stopped since- however, in the intervening years, I have dramatically improved my skills, and I have attained the paid position of staff writer on many websites.

My preferred outlet for literary creativity is the short story, closely followed by the roleplay. My standards for English are very high, and I have been referred to as "The Anglic Nazi," and "Old fuss and feathers." I hope my stay here will be enjoyable, and I hope to contribute in every way possible.

Bonjour, I recently decided to join this forum, after many weeks of viewing the posts. I am in high school and looking at colleges with nursing programs. My favorite pasttime, of course, is reading, especially Dickens, C. S. Lewis, Tolkien, and Chesterton. As I sometimes have difficulty understanding such authors as Dostoyevsky and Hawthorne, I greatly look forward to viewing and participating in the discussions. Au revoir.

Guten tag, ich heise Fiachra und bin Achtzehn Jahre alt. Ich komme aus Irland, und wohne in Dublin.

Bonjour, je m'appelle Fiachra, et j'ai dix-huit ans. Je viens d'Irlande, et j'habite a Dublin.

Dia dhíobh, is mise Fiachra. Tá me ocht bliana déag d'aois, agus is ás Éireann mé. Tá conaí orm i mBaile Átha Cliath.

Hello there, my name is Fiachra and I'm 18. I'm from Ireland, and I live in Dublin.

Hi everyone

I've been reading the site regularly, and I thought i'd join you guys.
    My name is Benj and i'm from West Wales. Trying to write a lot more regularly and maybe you all could help me with that! I'm here to offer any help I can give, too.

cheers!