what do we say?
    Do we do what the heart may?
    Living for the moment
    Acknowledging all that love sent
    And yet, still so lonely
    only able to see
    no touch, no smell of perfume
    nothing to hear, no passion to consume
    how to live through a life full of pain?
    Only by the people we call friend.

Beautiful, there is wonderment in your poem and you have express the very depth of heart all beings seem to feel yet few could express. It really happens when one feels elevated by love yet the hard reality of the world that bars the lover from fulfilling the innate thing the heart craves

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
    Beautiful, there is wonderment in your poem and you have express the very depth of heart all beings seem to feel yet few could express. It really happens when one feels elevated by love yet the hard reality of the world that bars the lover from fulfilling the innate thing the heart craves
    Blaze, you make me feel like a fraud, because I really do write these on the spur of the moment. And yet, the way you express my poetry, it feels as though I should've worked a long time on them. But I do feel honored that you say that I find what's deep in the heart...that may be true, because if you write a poem as a jot down, really, you don't think about what you actually said until you read back over it. Maybe that's how I am able to conquer what others cannot do...because I don't give my mind a chance to catch up what I'm spilling from my heart.
    Find your dream and stick with it...or your life will have slipped past in a whisper with you still on the bottom.

Blog Entries
    Abandoned,
    I look for a way out of misery,
    trying to find myself again,
    yet the solution evades me
    Find your dream and stick with it...or your life will have slipped past in a whisper with you still on the bottom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull View Post
    Abandoned,
    I look for a way out of misery,
    trying to find myself again,
    yet the solution evades me
    The only time I'm good at rhyming on the spot is when I'm writing poetry...why is that?

Blog Entries
    Thank you. I feel honored that I have such friends as these, because, truthfully, I couldn't make it without the friends around me. A life without friends is a lifeless life. I think that made sense..
    It makes sense. Pity that not everyone sees the sense in it...

Quote Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
    I know about elevations, then diving with dead engines and ripped wings... more than I want to... and the epilogue is not the desired one for the crashing protagonist, especially when you haven't been provided a working parachute. Of course this depends on the story being told and the characters involved.

Blaze, you make me feel like a fraud, because I really do write these on the spur of the moment. And yet, the way you express my poetry, it feels as though I should've worked a long time on them. But I do feel honored that you say that I find what's deep in the heart...that may be true, because if you write a poem as a jot down, really, you don't think about what you actually said until you read back over it. Maybe that's how I am able to conquer what others cannot do...because I don't give my mind a chance to catch up what I'm spilling from my heart.
    Then the spurs of your moments are quite... spurring

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus View Post
    It makes sense. Pity that not everyone sees the sense in it...
    Right! So many are blind to it because they are selfish! And crazy

I know about elevations, then diving with dead engines and ripped wings... more than I want to... and the epilogue is not the desired one for the crashing protagonist, especially when you haven't been provided a working parachute. Of course this depends on the story being told and the characters involved.
    We all have times like that. That's the time to make a parachute out of all the good times and memories, and the support from your friends to make it out alive.

Then the spurs of your moments are quite... spurring
    Thank you!

Blog Entries
    We all have times like that. That's the time to make a parachute out of all the good times and memories, and the support from your friends to make it out alive.
    I've been doing something like this lately. To some extent, it seems it's had some effect

Thank you!
    Welcome!

Blog Entries
    I've been doing something like this lately. To some extent, it seems it's had some effect
    Well, I am glad it is helping you, the parachute.

Blog Entries
    Well, I am glad it is helping you, the parachute.
    It almost didn't open... but in the end I managed to convince it... and finally it opened Of course I'm just talking about one tiny part of my troubled recent life The thing is that lately, I haven't had a single chance to get bored

Blog Entries
    It almost didn't open... but in the end I managed to convince it... and finally it opened Of course I'm just talking about one tiny part of my troubled recent life The thing is that lately, I haven't had a single chance to get bored
    Well, I wish I could give you some of my free time. It seems all I have is time lately. I feel like I should be using this time...but for what? There's nothing I have to do...I don't start college until the 23rd of next month...
    then I'll be the one busy... homework is like the devil. It's a burden, yet it gives you the experience you need. Doesn't change the fact that I don't like it though...

And I wish you much happiness in your future.

Blog Entries
    I wish you much happiness in your future, too... and it's about time that you post another poem

Blog Entries
    lol. Okay...how about you give me a topic to work with. I want to try something a little different.

Blog Entries
    Let's talk about... stop the mourning... and getting payback... does it sound too vengeful? .....

Blog Entries
    Let's talk about... stop the mourning... and getting payback... does it sound too vengeful? .....
    lol. Yeah, but let's see if I can get a good poem from it!

Pain bubbling from the heart.
    Never should have from the start.
    Because my heart spun,
    now I'm shunned.
    'Cause my feelings were unreturned,
    inside, my pain burns.
    And now, I want them to feel it
    the hurt that in me they lit
    just to know that they suffered
    from not wanting to be my partner,
    would be enough to help me,
    could ease this pain that won't let me be.

Man...I really....that poem really makes me think of my own pain...and the only reason I'd want them to be in the same situation as me would be just to know the other person does really care for me. That would be the only reason I would want them to feel pain...I am really sorry if there's no "vengefulness" in it...or getting payback...

Blog Entries
    Don't be sorry at all. It's a very nice and creative piece, and I was only kidding when I mentioned the getting payback part I'm not that vengeful anyways

Your fast creativeness reminds me of the fast creativeness of someone I haven't met in a long time. She's not often around anymore

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast